The PrescQIPP 2020 Annual Awards
Submission deadline: Entries for the 2020 awards are now closed
The PrescQIPP Annual Awards 2020
It’s time to start thinking about your entry for the prestigious PrescQIPP annual awards 2020. We had a record number of entries in 2019 and we need your input to top that again this year.
Last year’s award winners’ reactions:
"Pleased?! I’m ecstatic!!! And I know the team are completely over the moon."
"All the doctors are feeling very pleased (it’s a piece of good news in the everyday worry that has cheered them up no end)."
Why you should enter the awards
- Recognition and profile for your team among hundreds of peers across the UK
- Chance to adorn your desk and win admiration of colleagues with a prestigious PrescQIPP award
- Useful opportunity to review and define the impact of your work
- Presenting with impact coaching session for winners with Jamie Hayes our annual event chairman
- And most importantly, a great opportunity to highlight and share good practice for the benefit of patients
You’re all winners to us but you have to be in it to win it, so now is the time to check out the categories, get together with your team and share all the great work you're doing.
How do I enter?
To enter the awards:
- Download the entry form here.
- Once the form is complete return to this page to submit your entry (see below), along with any supplementary files
- Deadline for entries is Monday 27 July 2020
You don't need to be a PrescQIPP subscriber to enter the awards, as they're open to all NHS commissioning teams.
To enhance your winning chances, take a look at the judging criteria before you submit your entry. Provide us with as much information as possible to help improve your chances.
Please refer to the FAQ below for more information.
We look forward to receiving your entries.