In direct response to requests from subscribers, Rachel Seeley our Community Prescribing Data Lead, has developed a series of training sessions to help you to use the system more confidently and effectively.
Basic ePACT training
In the first session, Rachel covers the fundamentals of ePACT, including how to identify and extract relevant data simply and effectively, including the use of parent information.
Intermediate ePACT trainingIn the second session of the ePACT training series, Community Prescribing Data Lead Rachel Seeley looks at generic prescribing, denominators, using data with denominators, DDD’s and ADQ’s, and downloading data with both multiple denominators and multiple parent information.
Advanced ePACT training
For the advanced session, Rachel addresses:
- How to create, amend, share and apply tags
- Obtaining data to manipulate in Excel
- Using the prescribing growth report template
- Creating user defined templates and applying tag associations to personalise reports
- Using the PrescQIPP tag methodology to group data
- Using and extracting relevant data where PrescQIPP has a 'top level' tag
Scenario based training: Out of area prescribing
In this session, Rachel explains how to set up and apply a template that can be used to identify out of area prescribing costs that have been incorrectly allocated to your CCG. She also covers incorrectly allocated costs from within the same CCG but the wrong practice.