Our latest CPD accredited course 'Chronic heart failure in adults' is now live
This e-learning course is designed for medicines management teams, GPs, practice nurses, practice pharmacists and non-medical prescribers. It is based on NICE guideline 106 and covers the diagnosis and pharmacological management of chronic heart failure. It also covers lifestyle factors, although management of acute heart failure, interventional procedures and palliative care are beyond the scope of the course.
The course is CPD accredited and carries an endorsement statement from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
It is comprised of six modules plus two optional modules and two case studies.
- Background to chronic heart failure
- Team working in the management of heart failure
- Diagnosis of heart failure
- NT-proBNP testing (optional)
- Treating heart failure with reduced ejection fraction
- The evidence base for ACEis, ARBs and beta-blockers (optional)
- Specialist treatment for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction
- Pharmacological treatment and lifestyle advice
- Free trial for up to five members of subscribed MMTs using a promo code. Please contact your subscriber lead for the code.
- Commission for an unlimited number of people in your MMT and your GP practices, for only £375 (+VAT) for the lifetime of the course.
- Individual users can purchase directly at the PrescQIPP website for £14.99 (+VAT) each.
For more information and to purchase, please email@example.com