Our latest CPD accredited course ‘Medicines use in care homes: Course 3’ is now live
Our latest CPD accredited course 'Medicines use in care homes: Course 3' is now live
The third of our e-learning packages for care homes, builds on the content covered in the first two Medicines use in care homes courses.
The CPD certified course now available on our e-learning platform. It’s designed for all care home staff involved in medicines administration and covers the use of certain ‘high risk’ or specialist medicines that require specific consideration and/or administration techniques.
The course is comprised of six modules (plus two case studies):
- Medicines and falls risk
- Antipsychotic medicines in dementia
- Administration of anticoagulants
- Administration of methotrexate and other cytotoxic medicines
- Administration of bisphosphonates
- Administration of medicines used in Parkinson’s disease
- A free trial of this course is available for subscribers for five members of the medicines management team, please contact your subscriber lead for a promo code.
- Subscribers can commission for an unlimited number of people in their team and care home staff, for only £375 (+VAT) for the lifetime of the course.
- Individual users can buy directly via PayPal for £14.99 each.
For more information and to purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org